Pembury Partners are assisting our client, a Pro Footballer family with the search of an experienced and qualified SEN teacher for their 5 year old child currently being reviewed for autism and ADHD. The family home is based in South Manchester. The role will initially be an asap start until the end of the academic year, however could be extended. The family have 3 older school-age children, with the youngest being home-schooled. The family expect the ideal candidate to be nurturing and warm, able to take the child on educational day trips, plan stimulating lessons and track his progress though out the academic year. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be professional, bubbly, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality. The relevant qualifications are non-negotiable.
Amongst the duties:
- A SEN teaching role, Mon – Fri 9am – 3pm with flexibility
- Home schooling 5 year old child being reviewed for Autism & ADHD
- Be hands on and fully immersed in plan educational day trips to parks, zoo’s etc.
- Planning stimulating and engaging educational activities
- Tracking progress through out the academic year
- Relevant qualifications non-negotiable, QTS a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience as an SEN teacher is essential
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- A friendly, cheerful personality
- Ability to work with flexibility
- Must have a valid UK driving license
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 GPA
To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org