International Clients of Pembury Partners based in the heart of Central Europe, are looking for a rota nanny for their baby, 8 month old, to work alongside another childcare professional already appointed by Pembury Partners. The role will be structured on a 2 week on/off and will include international travel at times. This is the family’s first child, therefore a professional with strong expertise in dealing and assisting first time parents and care for young babies will be ideal. The right Nanny will be qualified, nurturing and respectful of the family’s rhythms and lifestyle. This is a formal and fully staffed household, pet in residence.
The role starts asap. Interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Care of baby’s wellbeing
- Assisting Mum and Dad, advising and supporting
- Full nursery duties, with support when available and needed.
- Menu planning
- Educational activities organising, orchestrating of social and medical calendar of the little one.
- Childcare qualifications a Must
- Emotionally mature and nurturing
- Able to work in a team
Salary and benefits: £75,000 per annum. Negotiable for the ideal candidate
To discuss this role, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com