Pembury Partners are assisting our Clients based in Weybridge with the search for a Professional Rota Nanny for their 8 month old baby, to work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. The household is fairly relaxed, yet fully staffed so the ideal professionals will possess previous experience working in similar settings as they will be able to manage the complexity of the rotational demands. Qualifications are highly sought after. The ideal professionals will be able to work in a team, will be excellent communicators and wholeheartedly embrace the role.
Shortlisting for this role by the end of September 2023. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Amongst the duties:
- Full care of 8 month old baby’s wellbeing on a rotational basis (2weeks on, 2 weeks off)
- Assisting Mum and Dad, advising and supporting
- Full nursery duties, with support when available and needed
- Educational activities organising, orchestrating of social and medical calendar of the little one.
- Travel abroad with family on holidays
- Fluent in English; second language a bonus
- Childcare qualifications essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Emotionally mature and nurturing personality
- Organised and basic computer literacy
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to be discreet
- Current DBS or willing to obtain one
Salary and benefits: To be discussed on application
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com