Pembury Partners are looking for two nannies with strong experience of working with babies with disabilities. Our client has an 8 month old child and is looking for two SEN nannies to join a team of specialist caring for the little one.
The role is split between London and Dubai: both professionals will work with a speech and language therapist and an occupational pathologist. This is a fully staffed and formal household, therefore both nannies will be working in a team and help set up a nurturing and safe environment for the little one to thrive in. The role starts asap – interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Care of the little one
- Ensure safety and wellbeing of the child
- Travel between Dubai and the UK – Surrey
- 12 hours per day, 5 days per week – 2 days off per week
- Fluent in English
- SEN background and experience
- Warm, supportive and caring
- Someone organised, child focused, energetic and confident able to work in a team
- Experience in similar ages a must
Salary, accommodation and benefits: Salary £1000 per week, accommodation, either on premises or separate, fully expensed.
To discuss this opportunity in full confidence, please contact Nadine Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org