Pembury Partners are seeking a confident, target-driven Sports Partnership Manager to join our client’s dynamic Sports Marketing team based in their studio in London. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 10 years’ proven brand and marketing experience and have a passionate and charismatic personality with a passion for business development.
Amongst the duties
- A Sport’s focused Partnership Manager role reporting to the Managing Director and Board, identifying new business development opportunities in order to generate revenue and help us to grow the business
- Identify new business opportunities, by staying abreast of market trends and opportunities across the world of sport, leisure and entertainment
- Leverage existing contacts to generate new business opportunities.
- Seek opportunities for our clients to build their own personal brand.
- Use your network of contacts to bring in brand clients for the business. (b2b)
- Use our expertise and specialism to entice new brands to use us for talent sourcing outside.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with key stakeholders within the industry to encourage collaboration and drive business growth.
- Add value to other projects within the business, whilst maintaining the highest standards of output and delivery for specific client/s
- 3yrs to 10yrs previous, proven experience within a Sports Partnership role
- Previous experience within in the Sports industry is essential
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Target-driven, charismatic personality with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Confident when approaching new opportunities and new people
- A strong team player, with excellent social and inter-personal skills
- Ability to use own initiative, anticipating and understanding client’s needs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A keen and successful negotiator
Benefits and salary: £40,000 to £70,000 gpa depending on experience
To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com