Pembury Partners are currently assisting a client with the search for a private Chef in the Hamptons, New York for the summer season. The temporary role will start asap until the end of August 2021. The role will involve extensive menu creating and planning, provisioning making use of the amazing fresh produce local stores have to offer. The Chef will use only organic, fresh, light ingredients and will have a keen eye for detail whilst delivering impeccable presentation and service. Experience working in private households delivering a high standard service. The chef will be within commutable distance to the Hamptons.
Amongst the duties:
- Cooking for a family of eight
- Dinner on Thursdays, lunch and dinner on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Menu production, provisioning and purchase
- chef with private HNWI experience and similar roles
- passion for healthy and vegetarian cuisine, understanding of nutrition
Salary and benefits: $2,000 per week
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com