Pembury Partners are assisting an international Client with the search of an expert travelling Butler/ EA to join the household and assist the Principal and their family within their property in Hong Kong. This is a formal household with a demanding criteria of service: the Butler will ensure the smooth running of the property, making sure standards are met, new members of staff are trained and operations run seamlessly. The travelling Butler will have experience in luxury service and front of house and will possess an innate sense of service, flexibility and loyalty. The role will require for the professional to travel frequently with the Client during his frequent business trips abroad. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and resourceful professional with excellent organisational and communication skills.
The role starts asap. Pre- assessment interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Assist the Principal according to schedules and engagements
- Running the household
- Training existing and new members of the household staff
- Organising events and running operations
- Working of projects and acquisition of goods
- Household management duties
- Liaise with Family Office
- Eligible to work in the UK and Europe for ease of international travel.
- Keen to relocate to Hong Kong and travel
- Previous experience in similar travelling roles
- Checkable references
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility and discretion
Salary, benefits and accommodation: separate accommodations provided, visa and legal assistance. Salary £85pa++, please discuss with Elvie Dakin.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org