Pembury Partners are currently assisting an international client with the search for a travelling Nanny/Governess for their children aged between 3 and 7 years. The family travel frequently between international properties and the nanny governess will accompany them alongside a travelling entourage. The ideal professional will have a strong educational background and will ideally have had experience working in complex and fully staffed estates in order to understand the nature and requests of the role. The family are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate nanny governess who will be able to organise and orchestrate fun yet developmental activities for the children and support them in reaching milestones. This is a wonderful opportunity for a career nanny to work internationally and support a busy family. The role will suit a nurturing, hands-on and easy going professional with a supportive nature and excellent communication skills.
The role starts as soon as the right professional is engaged.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 days working, two days off per week – flexibility will be required
- Working hours will vary and will be sustainable
- Care for the children’s wellbeing and focus on their physical and cognitive development
- Organising activities and follow schedules already in place
- Assist with language development
- Extensive travel, worldwide and on yachts as required
- Work in a team with the rest of the household staff
- Support the family
- English speaking to proficient level
- French speaking a bonus
- Able to work in the USA or/and the UK or EU
- Childcare and educational qualifications a must
- Resourceful, committed and passionate
- Previous experience in similar roles, must have checkable references
- Confident swimmer and lover of travel
Salary, benefits and accommodation: salary is competitive, insurance package, accommodation in residence or separate (flat or hotel) depending on location.
To discuss this role further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com