Pembury Partners are assisting a wonderful private family with two children aged between 1yrs and 4 years, with the search for a professionally-trained, happy -to-travel nanny to join them in September 2023. This is a full time, dynamic live out role with the opportunity for international travel during holiday times. The family resides in North London in the Hampstead area, both parents are professionals but remain involved in the children’s lives; the nanny will be in charge of organising and orchestrating the little ones’ calendars, activities and social engagements. The ideal candidate will enjoy outdoors pursuits, will appreciate nature, walks, swimming and cycling and creating fun activities for the children accordingly. The family are looking for an organised, autonomous, nurturing and caring nanny who can settle in the role for a long time. The ideal candidate will be qualified and will work in a team with the parents, advising and ensuring the children and the family settle in a serene and loving environment. The nanny will be based in North London for ease of commuting, will be a confident driver and will speak English to native level. Additional languages a bonus but not a must.
The role starts in September 2023, interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Full time live out role, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm
- Babysitting organised on request in advance
- Full nursery duties
- Travel with the family during holidays, both to Italy, Europe and USA
- Driving the children to activities when in Italy and/or Los Angeles, not in London
- Organising fun projects and activities for both children, favouring outdoors pursuits
- Create a safe and nurturing environment for both children to thrive in
- Proactively source and create appropriate educationally-aimed activities for both children
- Eligible to work in the UK and able to travel freely
- North London-based
- Confident driver – a MUST – the candidate will not drive in the UK but when abroad
- Childcare qualifications, DBS and verifiable references
- Honest, team player yet proactive, caring and committed
- Must love pets
Salary and benefits: £21 gross per hour, approx. £65,000 +gpa
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin on email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org