Pembury Partners are assisting a busy family in Montreal, Canada with the search for a travelling Nanny for their 3 children who are under 7 years old. The family intend to travel frequently between Europe, US amongst other locations. They would like the professional to accompany them and assist with childcare duties. The ideal professional will be organised, able to take charge and have a positive attitude and be a team player. At home, the family have other staff to assist in other areas of the home thus, the ability to work alongside other staff members is imperative as well as working as a team with the parents. The ability to speak a second language such as French or Spanish is a must as the parents are very keen on the children speaking additional language(s) to English.
The right professional will ideally have had experience travelling with children, is proactive and loves being outdoors. The family are looking for a dynamic, passionate and bubbly nanny who will be able to organise and arrange fun and developmental activities for the children and support them in reaching milestones. This is a wonderful opportunity for a career nanny to work with and travel around the world supporting a busy family. The role will suit a nurturing, hands-on and easy going professional who has excellent communications skills and loves working as team with the parents to ensure the wellbeing and development of the children.
This role is to start as soon as the right person has been found. They are willing to sponsor a visa for the right person. The family have a very flexible schedule whilst at home and 7 days per week while on holiday. Additional days worked while abroad will be given as days off in lieu.
Amongst the duties:
- Travel extensively with the family
- Care for the children’s wellbeing and focus on their physical and cognitive development
- Organising activities for the children while abroad
- Assist with language development
- Pack and unpack for the children’s travels
- Sole charge and shared care with mum
- Working hours will vary and will be very sustainable
- Support the family
- Ability to speak an additional language such as Spanish, French or Italian
- Happy, bubbly, and passionate about childcare
- Resourceful, committed, and passionate
- Previous experience in similar roles, must have checkable references
- Confident swimmer and lover of travel and outdoors
Salary, benefits, and accommodation: competitive, travel and medical system in place, accommodation at home with separate space.
For more information and to discuss in confidentiality, kindly contact Mariane Ramazani at firstname.lastname@example.org