Pembury Partners are assisting an international client based in KSA looking for a flexible and experienced Personal Assistant. The role will suit a professional with strong private household background, someone flexible and culturally aware able to work in a team. The candidate will be Saudi Arabia- based and happy to travel with the client mainly to the UK and Europe amongst other destinations. The principals are ideally looking for a personal assistant who has a good command of Spanish and/or French in addition to English. This role will suit a positive and enthusiastic professional with a can do attitude whose work and presentation will be extremely organized and meticulous at all times.
Amongst the duties
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5/6pm – flexibility to work extra hours if requested
- Organising diaries, orchestrate appointments
- Book flights, hotels, doctors’ appointments
- Ensuring property filing, bills and administrative tasks are organised and completed
- Travel with the Principals – USA, Spain, Europe
- Will work in harmony with a full team
- Flexibility and multi-tasking with the ability to communicate effectively under pressure.
- Take direction on projects
- Fluent in English, Spanish and/or French
- Experience and longevity in private households roles
- Professional and friendly
- Discreet, humble, flexible and energetic
- IT literate and proficient researcher
- A focussed “can do all” personality with good communication skills and an eagerness to manage the entire operation of time and services.
Benefits and salary: Salary flexible dependent on experience, accommodation provided in all locations.
To discuss this role further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com