Pembury Partners are assisting our International Clients based in Haute Savoie, France, with the search for highly skilled and qualified travelling rota nanny for their 2 year old child. The rotation will be 2 weeks on/off in a team with another nanny already appointed and will comprise extensive international travel. The Nanny will speak French to native level, be fluent in English and will possess childcare-related qualifications and strong experience working with children of same age in private settings. The household is both very formally structured and fully staffed: the ideal professional will possess previous experience working in a similar setting as they will be able to manage the complexity of the rotational demands. Relevant professional qualifications are a must: the family are looking for an educator who is academically aware and experienced in milestones development. The ideal professional will be able to work in a team, will be excellent communicator and wholeheartedly embrace the role. Discretion is a must. Only candidates eligible to work in France/ EU will be considered.
Start date: Flexible. Shortlisting will close end of November 2023
Amongst the duties:
- Full care of 2 year old child
- Rotational work 24/7 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
- Working in a team with another Nanny already appointed
- Conversing and communicating in French with the little one, encouraging French linguistic skills development
- Nursery duties (this is a fully staffed household)
- Educational activities organising and executing
- Providing support and advice to the family
- Extensive worldwide travel with the family
- Eligible to work in France/EU
- French speaking to native level, fluency in English
- Childcare qualifications are a must
- Emotionally mature and nurturing personality
- Ability to work well within in a team with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with complete discretion within a formal structured environment
Salary and benefits: € 80k to €100k gpa depending on experience. Flights paid for. Accommodation provided when on rota.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com