Pembury Partners are assisting an International Client based between Upstate New York, NYC, California and Canada, with travel to Caribbean, Italy and beyond. The team will consist of a Head Nanny and two additional Nannies with strong experience in baby care and education. This household is both very structured and fully staffed: the ideal professionals will possess previous experience working in similar settings as they will be able to manage the complexity of the rotational demands. Qualifications in education are highly sought after; the ideal professionals will be able to work in a team, will be excellent communicators and wholeheartedly embrace their roles as educators.
Amongst the duties:
- Care and development of children under 4 years of age
- Baby care
- Routine establishing
- Educational activities planning and executing.
- Working in synergy with other team members both within the childcare team and the rest of the household/s
- Rotational settings – pre-established.
- Comprehensive handovers organisation
- Shared and sole charge
- Proficient level of Spanish both spoken and written
- Fluent spoken English
- Previous experience with high profile families
- Education qualifications
- Team player
- Emotionally mature, empathetic, resilient, super discreet
- Eligible to work in the USA and happy to travel worldwide.
Salary, Benefits and accommodation: highly competitive package accommodation provided + end of shifts flights.
To discuss further please contact Mariane Ramazani at email@example.com